Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Random Random Random

       Ok, so let's talk about the new Avenged Sevenfold CD? What do you all think of it? I personally think it's the best album yet with the transitions and the overall creativity and influence behind it. I think it's bold of them to come out with it when they did since it's been less than a year since The Rev passed. I think it really shows how strong they all are as individuals and the brotherhood's strenghth. Anyone disagree? Let's Gossip on it!

    On another note, It's been said right out of Gerard Way's mouth that the new album name will be released soon. Any ideas as to what it might be? Let's Gossip!

    On a non music related note, Vampires Suck hits theatres tomorrow and I so encourage everyone to go see it! Gotta inform me of your opinions! Let's Gossip!

No comments:

Post a Comment