Sunday, October 24, 2010

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

So the new album is about to drop in less than a month. I personally love "Na Na Na" I think it was a great single to release. It really shows just where their minds are at and the creative aspect with the video. I'm super excited for the rest of the album to drop. Anyone have any feelings on this?

On another note, Harry Potter is less than a month away as well. Who else is pissed about the first part not being in 3D? I know I absolutely am. I would rather them push the release date back than to only release half the finale in 3D. But the whole 3D issue doesn't really stop me from being uber excited for it. What about you guys?

And one final note, Paranormal Activity 2 just released. I personally thought the first one was absolutely rediculous and stupid so I didn't bother to even see this one. What are your thoughts on this one? Did anyone actually like it? Let's Gossip!

No comments:

Post a Comment